let's go their.....by garima dixit

 ⛄☃❄❅❆  ⛄☃ Let's Go their  ⛄☃❄❅❆ ⛄


In cold high mountain,

A green pine tree is weaving,

The such cold air is taking me their,

Saying ‘let’s go their’.

 

At that high mountain,

A black-wild yak lived,

Looks so adventurous,

I think he is calling me their,

So, ‘let’s go their’.


The high mountain peak,

Having so heavily snowfall,

Just from down it looks,

A fairy house ,

So shall we, ‘let’s go their’


Today I've posted a poem which I wrote in school.....
This poem was also printed in my school magazine when I was in class 7. I know this is a bit childish and boring poem but I like sharing my poems so I've shared it. I hope you will enjoy it.


 Do comment in the comment section and have a nice day ahead...........

THANK YOU !!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nature Nurtures Me!!

Happy Teacher's Day.......by Garima Dixit

FRIDAY EDITION.....by Garima Dixit