Friday Edition

 #Style your life

"Time and tide wait for none" Salut!...bonjour! and warm greetings to all my readers. 2020 passed away so briskly that we had no time to think about what all happened. I sway when I was writing my last poem '2020-A Virtual Year' it took 5 days to remember and pen down my thoughts for the same. But still, it gave me a quite nice feeling. 2020 taught me to be strong enough in every situation and always believing in myself.

We must always learn from our past so that we won't repeat these mistakes ever in life. we should never do things that will make us regret them in the future.  Enjoying every beautiful thing given by nature gives good health to everyone. But greed is destroying humanity and human is always ready to kill another person.
Life and our parents are the most precious gift given by God to us. We must enjoy our life by giving pleasures to others and enjoying everything we got. Getting more will never end just liking giving more. 

During this lockdown period, we all faced challenges. The biggest one was being locked at our home for such a long period of time. The busy life of human which never ended was paused. Literally, during this lockdown, I felt like some beautiful song was paused in between and only earsplitting beats were coming. Though this time taught me to be strong enough (like Ambuja cementπŸ€£πŸ˜…). Life without risks, challenges, and the obstacle is obviously incomplete and boring.

Today I'm back with a quote or thought that may style your day. I hope you all will love reading that.

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡πŸ˜†πŸ’›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡πŸ˜†πŸ’›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡πŸ˜†πŸ’›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡πŸ˜†πŸ’›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡πŸ˜†πŸ’›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡πŸ˜†πŸ’›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡πŸ˜†πŸ’›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡πŸ˜†πŸ’›
1) Life is just like a rose garden where difficulties come like thorns.

2) Life is is a great mystery full of stress and fun, the fun who solves this mystery can always further run.

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡πŸ˜†πŸ’›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡πŸ˜†πŸ’›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡πŸ˜†πŸ’›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡πŸ˜†πŸ’›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡πŸ˜†πŸ’›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡πŸ˜†πŸ’›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡πŸ˜†πŸ’›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡πŸ˜†πŸ’› 






Watch the video below. I have jotted down a few simple steps that never let you down in your life. All these are the teachings of my elders and teachers. 


πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡πŸ˜†πŸ’›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡πŸ˜†πŸ’›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡πŸ˜†πŸ’›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡πŸ˜†πŸ’›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡πŸ˜†πŸ’›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡πŸ˜†πŸ’›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡πŸ˜†πŸ’›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡πŸ˜†πŸ’›
SO enjoy every beautiful moment in your life!!
Be happy and do things that never make you regret in life !!
Will meet you in the next post......till then bye!!

I have reached 4k views😊 
Thanks all for your love !!

♡❣πŸŽ”♡❣πŸŽ”♡❣πŸŽ”♡❣πŸŽ”♡❣πŸŽ”♡❣πŸŽ”♡❣πŸŽ”♡❣πŸŽ”♡❣πŸŽ”♡❣πŸŽ”♡❣πŸŽ”♡❣πŸŽ”♡❣πŸŽ”♡❣πŸŽ”♡❣πŸŽ”♡❣πŸŽ”♡❣πŸŽ”♡❣πŸŽ”♡❣πŸŽ”♡❣πŸŽ”♡❣πŸŽ”♡❣πŸŽ”


Comments

Post a Comment

YOUR COMMENT IS VALUABLE THANKS FOR COMMENTING.
❤πŸ™❤

Popular posts from this blog

Nature Nurtures Me!!

Happy Teacher's Day.......by Garima Dixit

FRIDAY EDITION.....by Garima Dixit