Happy Teacher's Day.......by Garima Dixit

 Happy Teacher's Day

A very happy birthday to Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan and a happy teacher's day to all my teachers and every person in my life from whom I learnt something. This is a very special occasion for all our teachers who taught us thousands of things. Our parents who gave us life and our teachers who taught us how to live it, I'm grateful towards both of them. Even failure is our Guru because it help us to know our weak point and motivate us to win one day. 
Even though things might have altered this year, but our teachers haven't stopped. They are working continuously to find something innovative and creative for us. You opened my mind and guided my way, you taught me many lessons, you inspired me to do something great and even you promised to help me in each and every step of my life. A heartfelt thank you to all my gurus and teachers.
Here I would like to conclude my message with this beautiful Doha of Kabir.......
गुरु गोविन्द दोऊ खड़े , काके लागूं पाए . ..|
बलिहारी गुरु आपने , गोविन्द दियो बताय ||  

 A short compose written by me for my parents and teachers.......

The one who teach me,

The one who helped me to reach , 

till all my goals and achieve,

Everything I want,

Is one and only my teacher.

I'm the seed sown by my mother,

And will be nourished by my teacher.

I thank all my teachers and wish them again a very happy teacher's day.




If you liked it please comment in the comment section.

Thank you and have a nice day!!


Comments

  1. We feel proud when we get result of our hardwork as your success.......great job����

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

YOUR COMMENT IS VALUABLE THANKS FOR COMMENTING.
❤🙏❤

Popular posts from this blog

Nature Nurtures Me!!

FRIDAY EDITION.....by Garima Dixit