Nature Nurtures Me!!

#NATUREPHOTOGRAPHYDAY πŸ“Έ

Greetings to all readers. I'm back with yet another blog for you all to read. It's June 15,2022. Half of the year has already past and we all have created lots of memories with this year too. But when it comes to me, for the first 5 months of this year I had just created beautiful memories with my class 10th books cause I actually read them thoroughly as to prepare for my boards.(πŸ™ƒ) 
[I hope you all would be having something memorable about these 6 months. 
 Comment it down or you can share it with me through contact form ^-^]

It's NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY DAY.
Nature is so awe-inspiring and unique that we often only get fleeting moments that pass as quickly as they happen. Many of us even have the habit of capturing every beautiful moment in our camera's.(even I love nature photography 🏞 ) 
Nature photography is a beautiful art that really brings us closer to the nature we live in. 


Credit:- GARIMA DIXIT


The natural world is full of so much gorgeous beauty and wonder, adventures and peace; and it is important for us to embrace it as much as possible. There are many things to gaze upon with our eyes to praise nature, such as the moon, sunrises and sunsets, clouds, thunderstorms, forests, mountains, and many more creatures and sceneries to admire the beauty of nature.

Have you ever tried talking to nature? If not try doing so when you find yourself alone in this world. I generally do so as to give my mind some state of peace.(πŸ’…πŸ»)
I like clicking photos of nature and especially when it is windy or rainy, nature glooms my mood and the real-me comes out. Literally, I have a good collection of nature photography. I have pictures of many phases of moon, selfies with moon, different shapes of clouds with vibrant natural colours and even I was successful at clicking the photo of a thunderstorm. (~_~)


πŸŒπŸ•πŸžπŸ–πŸœπŸπŸŒπŸŒπŸ•πŸžπŸ–πŸœπŸπŸŒπŸŒπŸ•πŸžπŸ–πŸœπŸπŸŒπŸŒπŸ•πŸžπŸ–πŸœπŸπŸŒπŸŒπŸ•πŸžπŸ–πŸœπŸπŸŒ
Photos of thunderstorm


Photos of moon

























Moon makes me smile and tells me that one can be imperfect but must not loose hope.






πŸŒπŸ•πŸžπŸ–πŸœπŸπŸŒπŸŒπŸ•πŸžπŸ–πŸœπŸπŸŒπŸŒπŸ•πŸžπŸ–πŸœπŸπŸŒπŸŒπŸ•πŸžπŸ–πŸœπŸπŸŒπŸŒπŸ•πŸžπŸ–πŸœπŸπŸŒ


Nature is always a mind-relaxing one but nowadays it is getting destroyed for the sake of human beings. We, despite being humans have become so selfish that just for wars and getting a piece of land we are not just killing each other but also destroying our nature.
I guess you all must be aware about the recent war going on between Russia and Ukraine. Russians are attacking like demons, they are just blindfolded. What are they fighting for? When the buildings are ruined, population has migrated and even the land, air and waterbodies are polluted. I'm not supporting any nation here but definitely the nature.

So that's all I wanted to write and I'd love to sign off with a short verse that refers to nature's majestic beauty.

I want to sit in the lap of nature,
And see the beauty of the world,
Where the water giggles and air roars,
Where sun winks and moon smiles,
Where thunder gives music and trees shake,
I want to feel the buzzing sound of nature buddies,
And sleep in nature’s lap until the rays of sun kiss me 
And I smile from the warmth....




That's all for today. Will soon come back with something new for you all to read.
So what are you all waiting for (new post πŸ€ͺ)…. Get out into the world with your camera and capture the best of nature. Take your camera to the park, head into the garden, experience nature from a different viewpoint. Get more closer to nature and feel the vibes around you as your hectic schedule would never allow you to admire the beauty of nature.

πŸŒπŸ•πŸžπŸ–πŸœπŸπŸŒπŸŒπŸ•πŸžπŸ–πŸœπŸπŸŒπŸŒπŸ•πŸžπŸ–πŸœπŸπŸŒπŸŒπŸ•πŸžπŸ–πŸœπŸπŸŒπŸŒπŸ•πŸžπŸ–πŸœπŸπŸŒ

Thanks for reading!!
Good day ahead!!
Enjoy the beauty of nature.
Stay safe |Stay tuned

πŸŒπŸ•πŸžπŸ–πŸœπŸπŸŒπŸŒπŸ•πŸžπŸ–πŸœπŸπŸŒπŸŒπŸ•πŸžπŸ–πŸœπŸπŸŒπŸŒπŸ•πŸžπŸ–πŸœπŸπŸŒπŸŒπŸ•πŸžπŸ–πŸœπŸπŸŒ







Comments

  1. very nice!!! best writer on this planet!! keep it up!!! you are the best photographer i've ever see and could even ever see! I think you are messiah of this planet for the people!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is greattt!! love it sm <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

YOUR COMMENT IS VALUABLE THANKS FOR COMMENTING.
❤πŸ™❤

Popular posts from this blog

FRIDAY EDITION.....by Garima Dixit

Happy Teacher's Day.......by Garima Dixit