A wish to have a gun.......by garima dixit

Hello everyone. Welcome back to my blog.......

Wishes and desires never end. We are never satisfied with what we ended up doing. Wanting this and after that, a lot more is human nature. As a child being innovative and creative the things especially I wanted are never given by my parents as they are useless for me. Asking them a self mobile phone at the age of 14 gonna be my biggest mistake. Taking permission for riding a bike at the age of 14 gonna be again the biggest mistake. So being a normal silent and obedient child can be the best way to be safe. Or else wish to have a gun will always poke me.

Today I'm here with a self-written poem on one of my wishes to have a gun. I hope you all gonna enjoy it.


 A WISH TO HAVE A GUN

The age when I was a child,
A stranger tried to shoot me at the site,
That day my attraction wasn't a spear,
But I wish to have a gun,
To make people like them scare.

That dark night,
Gave me the power to fight,
That beautiful dream,
When I was holding the gun tight,
And my fingers were on trigger,
Making the fear of that stranger bigger.

The day when I demanded for a gun,
My parents gave me....
but it was just of hundred and one,
I rejected that and requested for a real one..

At last my dad warned me,
My mother scolded me,
But the wish to have a gun still pokes me...



I hope you liked it....comment below to share your opinion..!!

                        THANKS!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nature Nurtures Me!!

Happy Teacher's Day.......by Garima Dixit

FRIDAY EDITION.....by Garima Dixit