Jeevan ke Niyam

Just read it and enjoy....

Hello everyone. Welcome back to my blog. I'm literally getting bore these days. I don't have anything else to do except doing my studies, eating and using mobile phone for entertaining myself. These days condition of India is also getting worse so my parents are also not letting me go out despite of unlock. I'm extremely sad but to avoid spread of COVID-19, staying home is best remedy. 

Today I'm posting my hindi poem and this is one of my favourite also because I have used my lots of brain in writing this. I hope you will enjoy it and if you like it please comment below and share your experience in reaction tab.

जीवन के नियम 

मामा के संग गए बाज़ार

पापा ने दिया उपहार,

वो माँ की तीखी डांटें,

क्या भूल गया तू वो पुरानी बातें ?


बीता बचपन आयी जवानी ,

बच्चों के लिए लाया उपहार,

मामा बनकर गया बाज़ार,

माँ को दवा न खाने पर दी डांटें,

क्या याद नहीं वो बीती बातें ?


बीती जवानी आया बुढ़ापा,

खुद से एक बार पूछता हूँ ,

क्या मरकर भी

याद रहेंगी जीवन की बीती बातें?


जीवन का एक नियम,

धरती पर रहकर पाप करोगे ,

बुढ़ापे में भगवान को याद करोगे|




I hope you will enjoy it !!
Thanks for reading!!
Have a good day ahead!!


Comments

Post a Comment

YOUR COMMENT IS VALUABLE THANKS FOR COMMENTING.
❤🙏❤

Popular posts from this blog

Nature Nurtures Me!!

Happy Teacher's Day.......by Garima Dixit

FRIDAY EDITION.....by Garima Dixit