love music by garima dixit

πŸŽ΅πŸ’“πŸ”Š∯♬♫  FASCINATING MUSIC  πŸŽ΅πŸ’“πŸ”Š∯♬♫

Hello, everyone. Welcome back to my another post.

I hope you liked my FRIDAY EDITION . Today I'm writing an article on music. I am a big music fan and even I play piano but the top secret is that I love listening guitarπŸ˜‰....whenever I'm sad or feel alone according to me listening music makes me feel comfortable and happy. Playing piano is also my passion as it makes me know my another talent of feeling different mood of music notes and listening music make people happy and more fresh.

I know I'm not a very good writer but I write at least of that level where I can express my thoughts and feelings and can give my readers a new mindset........If I'm not wrong. According to many singers music is just a way of earning or making there talent be known by everyone but according to me it's different because it is something which helps you to express your feelings when you can't express them simply in words....

I can tell you few things which I like about music from my heart:-
  • Music has a power to make mind relaxed.
  • It help people to express their feelings.
  • We can make ourselves strong by listening songs or playing songs .

My favourite singers are Guru Randhawa, B Praak and Neha Kakkar....in the comment section tell your favourite song and singers......

I think this is enough......Today I'm sharing one of my music video also with you I hope you will like it.......


Plz ignore the background....and enjoy the music.......
I hope you will like this......do comment in comment section and wait for friday edition.....
 Happy sunday
Thanks!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nature Nurtures Me!!

Happy Teacher's Day.......by Garima Dixit

FRIDAY EDITION.....by Garima Dixit