It's fun time!! by GARIMA DIXIT

 IT'S FUN TIME

Hello everyone. Welcome back to another interesting post. It's not necessary that I post quotes or deep thoughts every timeπŸ˜†πŸ’. Today as my teacher told me that exams are approaching and this time no schools, no venue for exams, and even no cheating with friends.πŸ˜₯πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰ I'm missing all my crime partners and even my last year's batch. This year's batch is not interactive or either I'm not understanding them. Though some are very friendly. But still, my class is shuffled ( feel lucky my BFF πŸ‘­ is with me ).........πŸ’™πŸ’πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

I remember my class 6 exams when I was a junior in my class venue. I didn't know about cheating of seniors
( as I have already said I was a sudhri hui bacchi 😜). Me and my all cheating partners were in the same class. It was our Ingliss exam😁😝. I completed it almost in 2 hrs and then time to get bore started. I observed that seniors were cheating in signs or you can say isharon isharon mein cheatingπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†. Like seriously teacher was writing about a correction in the paper on board and seniors were lips-sing their answers. And our respected teachers weren't able to catch them. At that time I was willing to tell this to ma'am😐 but my friends stopped me. And after one year I realized I was helping my friends in doing the same and at times they were helping me πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. And at that time our juniors means class 6 students were starring us like anything else. 

This thing was very funny and I felt embarrassing also. But this was a very memorable incident.
I hope you liked it!!
THANKS!!

POST A πŸ’› IF YOU ENJOYED IT AND DO COMMENT BELOW!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nature Nurtures Me!!

Happy Teacher's Day.......by Garima Dixit

FRIDAY EDITION.....by Garima Dixit