IT'S FUN TIME......by garima dixit

 IT'S FUN TIME

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my another post. Today I'm blank. I don't have any quotes or thoughts todayπŸ˜ŸπŸ˜•. So I thought to share one of my favourite        incident. These days I'm missing my school. But online classes are also goodπŸ˜….
I miss those days when me and my friends used to eat chips between classes and that also with lots of sharingπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜….                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              I remember my last day of class 8th. When I reached school in the morning I was happy to see few children but when it was 8:00 a.m. in clock around 4-5 students were only absent😦. Our class teacher entered the class who was known as foodpanda by my best friendπŸ˜†. She told us that just above our floor BOARD EXAMS were going on.......and so we were instructed not to make noise. As exams were approaching she started taking maths revision. She wrote a question and first called me to solve that......I did it😎......then chance by chance other classmates were also called to solve questions. Period was over........Then two subsi and it was again maths period. Ma'am entered the class. My best friend asked me to open my chips but I rejected it because I'm a very agyakari bacchiπŸ˜…πŸ˜œ. Now she started teaching us.....my BFF picked out that chips packet and it blasted outπŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜Ή. .......because she opened it with a pen. I was surprised to see that.....now the smell starting spreading in class. I was sitting on 3rd seat. Children around me started asking for it and being a acchi bacchi 😝 I gave them. On that day I ate my chips 🍟just like I was taking from someone else........But it was a great experience........πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰..

I hope you liked my story.......I know it must had happened with you......
Thanks for reading........
πŸ˜‰πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ˜Ž

Comments

  1. Very special7/8/20 8:20 PM

    Nice but you are not agyakari, Eating food between classes is not good. ����

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suchi here....those children on 3rd seat was me!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚✌️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

YOUR COMMENT IS VALUABLE THANKS FOR COMMENTING.
❤πŸ™❤

Popular posts from this blog

Nature Nurtures Me!!

Happy Teacher's Day.......by Garima Dixit

FRIDAY EDITION.....by Garima Dixit