It's Fun Time

 EID MUBARAK!!

Welcome back to my another post. It's an amazing Friday for me as it's a holiday today after a long time. So today I decided to share something very lame/funny surfed by me and a quote with all readers. 
Today in the morning I searched for some brainy questions and I will love to share what I found. 

Ques.1) How NASA organize their party?


Ques.2) Define skeleton.

Ques.3) Do you know what you will have after taking 1/2 cookies from 10 brought by me?

Ques.4) Opposite of Opponent.

Ques.5) Name of disease everyone is suffering this year.


THINK......πŸ€―πŸ˜†πŸ₯±πŸ€”πŸ€―πŸ˜†πŸ₯±πŸ€”πŸ€―πŸ˜†πŸ₯±πŸ€”πŸ€―πŸ˜†πŸ₯±πŸ€”πŸ€―πŸ˜†πŸ₯±πŸ€”.......THINK
πŸ€―πŸ˜†πŸ₯±πŸ€”πŸ€―πŸ˜†πŸ₯±πŸ€”πŸ€―πŸ˜†πŸ₯±πŸ€”πŸ€―πŸ˜†πŸ₯±πŸ€”πŸ€―πŸ˜†πŸ₯±πŸ€”πŸ€―πŸ˜†πŸ₯±πŸ€”πŸ€―πŸ˜†πŸ₯±πŸ€”πŸ€―πŸ˜†πŸ₯±
(AND AFTER TWO SECONDS YOU SCROLLED DOWN TO SEE ANSWERS)

Ans.1) They Planet. ( just pronounce it and enjoy!! )


Ans.2) Skeleton is a person who started dieting but forgot to put a full stop. (😁)

Ans.3) You will have a black eye and a broken hand. ( but if you will do this with me you won't have cause I like sharing😊)

Ans.4) Vivonent ( Oppo and Vivo )

Ans.5) 2020


πŸ€―πŸ˜†πŸ₯±πŸ€”πŸ€―πŸ˜†πŸ₯±πŸ€”πŸ€―πŸ˜†πŸ₯±πŸ€”πŸ€―πŸ˜†πŸ₯±πŸ€”πŸ€―πŸ˜†πŸ₯±πŸ€”πŸ€―πŸ˜†πŸ₯±πŸ€”πŸ€―πŸ˜†πŸ₯±πŸ€”πŸ€―πŸ˜†πŸ₯±

I hope you liked it!!πŸ™‚πŸ˜

I know they were very lame but I think they brought a smile to your face. I utilized today's holiday in this and studies only. It's time to share a thought at the end and do not forget to read my upcoming poem this Saturday.






Thanks for reading my blog!
I hope you liked it!
Comment down and share your views and experience!!

THANK YOU AND HAVE A VERY NICE EVE AND DAY!!

πŸ’›❤♡πŸ’›❤♡πŸ’›❤♡πŸ’›❤♡πŸ’›❤♡πŸ’›❤♡πŸ’›❤♡πŸ’›❤♡πŸ’›❤♡πŸ’›❤♡πŸ’›❤♡πŸ’›❤♡




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nature Nurtures Me!!

Happy Teacher's Day.......by Garima Dixit

FRIDAY EDITION.....by Garima Dixit