FRIDAY EDITION (🀦‍♀️)

 BLACK FRIDAY (Shopping Eve)

WHO IS GOD? DOES GOD REALLY EXIST?




Hello, everyone. Welcome back to my Blogspot. I hope all my friends and countrymates are in the pink of health. These days corona in our country is at its peak and cases are increasing like anything. That's why many are suggesting the best way to stay home and stay safe. I know despite such circumstances and deteriorating conditions in India and other countries of the world, people wouldn't have missed the opportunity of this BLACK FRIDAY SALE.

{ Don't go anywhere order from amazon and enjoy the sale !! 

Today I'm going to publish my views on something that is popular and in controversy for many years. 'ONE AND ONLY ALL MIGHTY GOD' and the fight between Bhagwaan and Vigyan. For the last 8-9 months, I was trying to believe in and understand the power termed 'GOD'. And finally, I concluded something two days ago when me, my father, brother, mother, and maternal uncle had a long discussion on 'GOD'. I said that I don't believe in God as he is not visible and according to science the thing that is visible, is only said to be existing. (πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜…) But my maternal uncle gave a stunning reply that the things I'm studying are of no use because I don't know the basics of things I'm taught about. He is a chemistry teacher. His reply was that even we can't see air, moles, atoms, and many other minute things that are helping us at each and every step of life. (I was thinking that we can see with the help of microscope) And also he quoted that Science is only searching on one topic that is how can humans be alive, who gave them energy, and how we came across so many changes. In short, Science is also trying to discover that energy that we term as GOD. On the other hand, Bhagwaan or Yoga is the opponent of science and is also trying to reach there where science wanna go but in a different way. Yoga is an old fashion that is teaching us about how to attach our soul with God and meet GOD. There are eight principal Chakras and each is associated with certain aspects of our existence.
  1. Muladhara Chakra - Root Centre
  2. Svadhishthana Chakra - Lower Abdominal Centre
  3. Manipura Chakra - Navel Centre
  4. Anahata Chakra - Heart Centre
  5. Vishuddhi Chakra - Throat Centre
  6. Agya Chakra - Eyebrow Centre
  7. Bindu Chakra - Moon Centre
  8. Sahasrara Chakra - Crown Centre
After this long lecture. I was still there only where our discussion started. Does God really exist? (πŸ˜…πŸ˜΄πŸ₯±πŸ€―😷😡)
That night instead of sleeping I was trying to define GOD. And then my bright mind lighted and I finally concluded a definition. That was God is nothing, just a power through which our body is charged and is gaining energy. For example, the Sun. It is the ultimate source of energy for everyone in this world. I am defining it like this but atheist will say Sun is god (ΰ€Έूΰ€°्ΰ€― ΰ€¦ेΰ€΅ΰ€€ा). If I would have thought more upon this my mind would have been exploded. So, I decided to have a good sleep and dream something beautiful.

-TOPIC ENDED-
(finally)

So, I think Science VS Yoga is a useless topic. Though thoughts coming on this topic our quite funny.
That's it for today. 😁😊
I hope you enjoyed it! 


THANK YOU AND ENJOY BLACK FRIDAY !!
HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND !!
ALSO, ENJOY CYBER MONDAY !!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nature Nurtures Me!!

Happy Teacher's Day.......by Garima Dixit

FRIDAY EDITION.....by Garima Dixit