Let Me Go !

 Let Me Go!


Hello and welcome back to my blog! Hope you are in the pink of health! Finely today I'm here with a poem that I wrote a long back but wasn't able to post..😐
This poem is based on a student's life. We all from the teenage start thinking that what can we do to become famous. These days competition among students has increased because parents nowadays are urging us to be focused on studies only. A child who is interested in sports has to give more time to his/her studies to become a sportsperson also even if he is willing to do it or not.
A child should have the freedom to choose what to do in the future. Just getting fame is not important.......a good human personality is only developed when a person has good human values. Without manners and discipline life is always incomplete. 
I wish my talks aren't a lecture but it's a feeling that I have expressed.😢🀧

ENJOY THE POEM!!


LET ME GO!

I wanna fly high,
I wanna beat the sky,
I wanna do everything,
That everyone can just dream.

I have miles to go,
But I'm a bit slow,
I wanna be a star,
And who I'm I wanna show.

I have dreams many but,
I can't choose any.
I try to achieve all my goals,
By bringing fire in my soul.




I hope you all will like it !!
Thank You and have a nice day !!
Enjoy your weekends !!

Comments

Post a Comment

YOUR COMMENT IS VALUABLE THANKS FOR COMMENTING.
❤πŸ™❤

Popular posts from this blog

Nature Nurtures Me!!

Happy Teacher's Day.......by Garima Dixit

FRIDAY EDITION.....by Garima Dixit