Friday Edition

International Mountain Day πŸ—»


Hello everyone. I hope you all are doing good. Day by day my views are increasing but comments are decreasing.πŸ™„ It's a request to all my readers that after reading the post try to comment your views so that I can know more about my posts.😊

(literally, I need your support for growing my blog)

So today it's international mountain day. The word mountain, itself makes me feel adventurous. πŸš΅πŸš πŸšž I'm not afraid of height at all. I really wanna do bungee jumping from the highest place it can be done. (it's true😎🀷‍♀️)

For knowing more about eve's this month click the link below.

πŸ’‍♀️πŸ‘‰ DECEMBER EVE'S

Everyone has an adventurous story or incident. The one today I'm sharing is not adventurous but definitely funny. If you have such stories do let me know from the CONTACT ME form on my blog page. Till then enjoy this one and wait for the next post. (I don't think anyone will wait πŸ€£πŸ˜…)  

πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œ

In the last post, I talked about God and Science. So, in today's post, I thought of sharing one horror and funny instance with you all.                                                             I remember when I was in class 7 and it was the time of summer. I came back from school (missing offline schools). No one was at home (according to me) because my mother used to go to pick my brother from his school. I opened the door and after keeping my bag.....I was going to the washroom (... was humming my fav. song). I entered my bedroom and was about to enter the washroom.......then suddenly I realized that someone is sitting on the bed (but how could anyone come inside when the house was locked from outside) I turned back to see who was there and I shouted....bhoot......bhooot..... A lady covering her face with a shawl was sitting there and after seeing that she started laughing like anything. I screamed who are you? ( because I wasn't having that much fear to go near). Someone knocked on the door (I was like...😱) And that old shawl lady from the back said 'Garima open the door'.......(mere to....L lag gaye) I was completely shocked that old lady was my dear grandmother who was back at my home after 7 months.

At door, my mother was there. She came in I told her about the incident. She and my brother along with my grandmother were laughing like I have cracked any joke.πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜₯

Though I'm a strong and courageous girlπŸ’ͺ. But seeing someone in that position also in a looked house will make anyone afraid. That moment was quite spooky😬. 




I hope you all have enjoyed today's post.
Thanks for reading.
I will try posting an animated video of this storytime.
Till then byeπŸ‘‹
Have a good time πŸŒ„

✨πŸ™πŸ€πŸ₯°❤πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ€ŽπŸ–€❣✨πŸ™πŸ€πŸ₯°❤πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ€ŽπŸ–€❣✨πŸ™πŸ€πŸ₯°❤πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ€ŽπŸ–€❣

Comments

Post a Comment

YOUR COMMENT IS VALUABLE THANKS FOR COMMENTING.
❤πŸ™❤

Popular posts from this blog

Nature Nurtures Me!!

Happy Teacher's Day.......by Garima Dixit

FRIDAY EDITION.....by Garima Dixit