FRIDAY EDITION

 




Wishing you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS. And also note that it's the birthday of a very helpful plant, i.e; Tulsi or Ociumum Tenuiflorum.
I hope you must have enjoyed your Christmas eve. Here's I got a link to a video about all facts about Christmas.

History of Christmas <- Click the link for the video

I was so sad today as I was not able to go out and enjoy this day😪🙁. As usual, I was locked in my place. But after thinking about doctors, nurses, police force, drivers of the ambulance, and pilots of helicopters who are away from their family and friends and are at high risk of being infected. Still, they never express that feeling and anxiousness just like we do. Also for eating our brain.....it's now the entry of strain. I think you must be updated about the updated version of COVID-19. This news is giving me a feeling as if the 2021 one would also be the same......but we need to be positive and let our report be negative.

Paying a salute to all corona warriors I have written a poem on them. I'm loving to share this with all readers. I hope you will like it. 
DO SHARE WITH ALL CORONA WARRIORS!!

(Fighting for defeating the VIRUS WITH CROWN who is now ruling over the world)

👷CORONA WARRIORS👮

From the starting of March till the end of the year,
The one who hide their tears,
The one who didn’t define the term ‘fear’
Are one and only corona warriors.
The one who worked the whole day and night,
The one who confidently fight,
With the Corona Virus,
Are one and only Corona Warriors.
Doctors who are alive god,
And along with them police force and sweepers are the only seen lord.
They all felt the real pain,
Of being separated from their families,
And living with a stressed brain.
The warriors wearing PPE  shield,
Sweepers who swept the field,
Police force who bield,
The people who were afraid of this disease.
Doctors who spent their days in healing,
Their patients without giving importance to their feelings.
Though the outgoing was ban,
And we enjoyed our summers in A.C & fan,
But do you know they all didn’t sleep,
They worked the whole day and night,
Despite this  many died,
I join my hands and salute,
All doctors,
And all-time available pilots of helicopter,
All policeman,
And drivers of every ambulance van,
All nurses and sweepers,
Because they all were real Corona warriors.





I hope you all must have liked this poem. 
In the next year that is 01-01-2021, I will be coming up with a very interesting poem on some unique topic that you will be getting to know next year. 
Till then bye and have a nice day and enjoy a few days of this adventurous year.

🥰😘🥰❤❣🥰😘🥰❤❣🥰😘🥰❤❣🥰😘🥰❤❣🥰😘🥰❤❣🥰😘🥰❤❣🥰😘🥰❤❣🥰😘🥰❤❣

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas dear...����
    Amazing poem...����❣

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

YOUR COMMENT IS VALUABLE THANKS FOR COMMENTING.
❤🙏❤

Popular posts from this blog

Nature Nurtures Me!!

Happy Teacher's Day.......by Garima Dixit

FRIDAY EDITION.....by Garima Dixit