The Soul on fire

#ZINDAGINAMILEGIDOBARA

Hello, readers! I hope all is well and you are enjoying your life as much as I am. These days I'm just moving around from one room to another with phone in my hand cause my life has given me a break. I have completed my class 10 and now I'm not all in a mood to start with class 11 syllabus. Resting my brain is what I'm doing now.

The post for today is just a poem about the bitter side of life; death. Everyone has to face death at some point in their lives. As Buddha said, death is a natural part of life. Nothing is ever created without destruction. Grieving and mourning are natural human reactions when souls leave a body. Hopefully, you will understand my poem.




THE SOUL ON FIRE


Someone whom I loved,
Is no more now.
The one for whom I sobbed,
Was the one for whom
My everything was wow!

A soul who had a brilliant brain, 
Was the one wo was solution to my every pain. 
A soul who had multifaceted mind, 
Was the one was very polite and kind. 
A soul whose personality matched with mine, 
Was the one who actually wished me to shine.

Tears shredded, 
Cries were loud,
There was a crowd, 
And his eyes were closed. 
‘Get set the pyre’
His soul would now be on fire! 
The soul on fire 
Is now with no more desire. 

I was sad seeing his cadaver,
I was completely silent,
And my tears were saying,
Thou left me forever.

___________________________________________________________


Thanks for reading!
Stay tuned for more posts!!
Have a nice day ahead!!
STAY SAFE | STAY HAPPY


___________________________________________________________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nature Nurtures Me!!

FRIDAY EDITION.....by Garima Dixit

Happy Teacher's Day.......by Garima Dixit